I was caught in the net by love and poverty forever.
Even being poor wouldn't bother me,
if there were no love in the world.
Why the destiny-separator is always a hindrance for love?
And why love is a slave of prosperity and success?
After all, riches and homage bring little joy,
therefore I'm sorry for both cowards and fools
whose hearts are conquered by their force.
When your eyes shine in darkness, I lose my reason,
yet there is a piece of advice on your lips to keep prudence.
Only that poor fellow with his ingenuous love
is happy in the world who is not envy of rich class at all.
Oh why, the cruel fate is always a hindrance for love
whose flower wouldn't bloom without fame and success?
Even being poor wouldn't bother me,
if there were no love in the world.
Why the destiny-separator is always a hindrance for love?
And why love is a slave of prosperity and success?
After all, riches and homage bring little joy,
therefore I'm sorry for both cowards and fools
whose hearts are conquered by their force.
When your eyes shine in darkness, I lose my reason,
yet there is a piece of advice on your lips to keep prudence.
Only that poor fellow with his ingenuous love
is happy in the world who is not envy of rich class at all.
Oh why, the cruel fate is always a hindrance for love
whose flower wouldn't bloom without fame and success?
No comments:
Post a Comment